Dr. Toshalis offers personalized consultations and professional development designed to meet the specific needs of individual sites and groups as they endeavor to meet the needs of today's students. He works closely with clients to individualize the content and approaches based on the localized needs of educators and students while remaining conversant with the research on what we know works best in schools and what stakeholders tell us about the impact we're having.
Multiple options exist for flexible and tiered levels of support both for short term projects and long term commitments. Examples include:
- Half-day, full-day, or multi-day seminars
- Morning, afternoon, and evening workshops
- In-person observation and coaching sessions or asynchronous video review sessions
- "Train the trainers" capacity-building exercises and curricula
- Webinars, phone meetings, and videoconferences
- Policy analysis and recommendations
- Improvement mapping and program evaluation
- Curriculum reviews and revisions
- Grant-writing assistance
- "On call" thought-partnering for leaders
Eric is also available for presentations as a keynote speaker, expert panelist, or for testimony before legislative committees, task forces, blue ribbon commissions, and other groups investigating issues that align with his areas of expertise.
Use the contact form at the above link to discuss with Eric what you and your colleagues envision.